Star of David
This candle features the Star of David on an intricate background, with shades of blue and complementary colors. Part of our Judaica collection, it makes a beautiful gift for Jewish holidays.
Hand-painted by artisans in Lithuania, these candles stand out in their simplicity. The flat design is a unique approach to candles that has a minimalist, eye-catching feel. The twin wicks burn evenly and self-extinguish as they near the steel base, without any dripping wax or smoke.
- Materials: Paraffin wax, steel, cotton wick
- Includes one handmade flat candle and one steel stand
- Non-dripping wax; evaporates as it burns
- Twin wicks ensure candle burns evenly and self-extinguishes as it nears the base
- Steel stand helps make candle attractive display piece
- Unscented and smokeless
- Every candle is hand-poured and hand-decorated
- Creative, unique gift
- Burning time: 3-4 hours
- Warning: Not for use by children
- Made in Lithuania
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 0.4" x 5.9"
- Weight: 0.22 lb.
Candle gifts got rave reviews
The artistry on the candles are wonderful, and they make great little gifts for the person who has everything.
Beautiful, looks hand painted. Fun to put in the mail as a surprise gift!