Claude Monet - The Japanese Footbridge
The Japanese Footbridge
Hand-painted in Lithuania, these candles stand out in their simplicity. The flatter design is a unique approach to candles that has a minimal (and eye-catching) feel. The twin wicks burn evenly and self-extinguish as they near the steel base, without any dripping wax or smoke.
- Materials: Paraffin wax, steel, wick
- Includes one handmade flat candle and steel stand
- Twin wicks ensure candle burns evenly and self-extinguishes as it nears the base
- Steel stand helps make candle attractive display piece and doubles as a snuffer
- Non-dripping, evaporates as it burns
- Unscented and smoke-free
- Every candle is hand painted
- Creative gift and great stocking stuffer
- Burning time: 3-4 hours
- Warning: Not for use by children
- Made in Lithuania
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 0.4" x 5.9"
- Weight: 0.22 lb.
The artwork is lovely but my complaint comes from the packaging. I purchased 5 gift boxes for the candles but I couldn’t fit the candles and the plastic and cardboard packaging into the gift box. Sadly I had to cut the cardboard apart to fit in the ‘box’ before mailing it. I don’t understand why the boxes were not constructed to fit the candle with its packaging. Now I need to apologize to my friend for sending her a cut- apart gift.
I myself really isn't a candle person, which makes this so amazing!!! ahahah, I have purchased quite a number of them for my candle loving friends ~ really amazing work ~ Everyone raise their hands if you love their artists!!!! Thanks!