Vincent van Gogh - Café Terrace
Hand-painted by artisans in Lithuania, these candles stand out in their simplicity. The flat design is a unique approach to candles that has a minimalist, eye-catching feel. The twin wicks burn evenly and self-extinguish as they near the steel base, without any dripping wax or smoke.
- Materials: Paraffin wax, steel, cotton wick
- Includes one handmade flat candle and one steel stand
- Non-dripping wax; evaporates as it burns
- Twin wicks ensure candle burns evenly and self-extinguishes as it nears the base
- Steel stand helps make candle attractive display piece
- Unscented and smokeless
- Every candle is hand-poured and hand-decorated
- Creative, unique gift
- Burning time: 3-4 hours
- Warning: Not for use by children
- Made in Lithuania
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 0.4" x 5.9"
- Weight: 0.22 lb.
I have given these out as gifs. They are always a big hit.
A few years ago I was on a Road Scholar trip and we visited many of the sites known to Van Gogh. We stayed in Arles, right across the street from this cafe. How wonderful to find this candle which reminds us of the stop we had at this very famous cafe. There's no way I would ever light it.. Friends who see it are really impressed. Thank you!
Too pretty to burn that is for certain. Just love the size, uniqueness and selection. Bought for gifts and will order more.