Wassily Kandinsky - Color Study: Squares with Concentric Circles
Color Study: Squares with Concentric Circles
Hand-painted by artisans in Lithuania, these candles stand out in their simplicity. The flat design is a unique approach to candles that has a minimalist, eye-catching feel. The twin wicks burn evenly and self-extinguish as they near the steel base, without any dripping wax or smoke.
- Materials: Paraffin wax, steel, wick
- Includes one handmade flat candle and steel stand
- Twin wicks ensure candle burns evenly and self-extinguishes as it nears the base
- Steel stand helps make candle attractive display piece and doubles as a snuffer
- Non-dripping, evaporates as it burns
- Unscented and smoke-free
- Every candle is hand painted
- Creative gift and great stocking stuffer
- Burning time: 3-4 hours
- Warning: Not for use by children
- Made in Lithuania
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 0.4" x 5.9"
- Weight: 0.22 lb.
I gave this candle to a lover and collector of Modern art. She had never seen something so unique. She was over joyed and absolutely loves having it to look at. It really is a special "piece".
These tiny candles are personal and artistic. Great, unique gift!
Beautiful candle, great customer service. Thank you!
My aunt fell in love with this candle.