Star Of David
This candle features the Star of David on an intricate background, with shades of blue and complementary colors. Part of our Judaica collection, it makes a beautiful gift for Jewish holidays.
Hand-painted by artisans in Lithuania, these candles stand out in their simplicity. The flat design is a unique approach to candles that has a minimalist, eye-catching feel. The twin wicks burn evenly and self-extinguish as they near the steel base, without any dripping wax or smoke.
- Materials: Paraffin wax, steel, cotton wick
- Includes one handmade flat candle and one steel stand
- Non-dripping wax; evaporates as it burns
- Twin wicks ensure candle burns evenly and self-extinguishes as it nears the base
- Steel stand helps make candle attractive display piece
- Unscented and smokeless
- Every candle is hand-poured and hand-decorated
- Creative, unique gift
- Burning time: 3-4 hours
- Warning: Not for use by children
- Made in Lithuania
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 0.4" x 5.9"
- Weight: 0.22 lb.
The artistry on the candles are wonderful, and they make great little gifts for the person who has everything.
Beautiful, looks hand painted. Fun to put in the mail as a surprise gift!